Delivery Constraints of the Pharmaceutical Distribution
These are generally about the following issues, in addition to knowledge and respect for all involved in good pharmaceutical distribution practices:
- Compliance with loading and shipping schedules
- Deliver the proper bins by repeating, based on the load notebook, empty bins or expired products
- Management of keys and codes for access through airlocks at pharmacy closing hours
- Vehicles transportation with temperature-controlled, single or dual-temperature vehicles
- Real-time alert of the hazards on the road
- Compliance with driving times and road transportation regulations
- Touring optimization to minimize the cost, duration, and kilometers, in general from a customer-supplied specification with the desired delivery times, the medications delivery time, estimated route time, volumes, and the expected number of deliveries.
Areas on which HK COURSES brings added value to its customers for pharmaceutical distribution:
- HK COURSES alleviates workload through its actions in the areas of transportation, fleet management and personnel management. The operations managers now have a single point of contact: HK COURSES.
- HK COURSES, carrier and freight forwarder, will find the most appropriate logistics solution to the situation and the expectations of its customers according to the specifications. The recommendations can be implemented either through subcontractors or in a clean park.
- HK COURSES ensures recruitment, training in good practice of pharmaceutical distribution, learning of imperatives and related process, including the management of codes, keys or airlocks, which are often the norm outside the delivery points opening hours.
- HK COURSES guarantees the proper execution mission transportation, and remains the unique referent, before, during and after delivery.
- HK COURSES offers solutions to save on transportation costs.
- HK COURSES is able in short term to put additional resources to avoid ruptures in case of incident or off-standards situations, as experienced during COVID-19 containment.
- HK COURSES adapts the nature of the means to the variations of the requested volumes, being able to put a vehicles of greater capacity in case of demand. In case of modification or cancellation of certain delivery rounds with adequate notice, a cost reduction may be granted.
- HK COURSES can help position additional vehicles during peak activity and during summer vacation periods, unloading its customers from the management of these sometimes complicated moments.
- HK COURSES can respond to special needs such as directed temperature, thanks to a partnership with Petit Forestier, and has a good transportation knowledge requirements in ADR.
- HK COURSES works with different companies in the pharmaceutical distribution sector by scrupulously respecting the confidentiality of each of its customers on the specificities of their flows. HK COURSES also benefits from the infrastructure and experienced men in other specialized sectors such as banking or industry allowing to propose innovative solutions.
- HK COURSES, which trade of departure is Time critical and Express solutions puts at its customers' disposal its on-call system, allowing them to always find an available interlocutor who will answer your phone call 24/7.
Examples of solutions implemented by HK to meet its clients needs:
For privacy reasons, the names of these clients and the details that can be used to identify them are not revealed
- Daily temperature-controlled delivery rounds from the customer's regional warehouse to pharmacies, hospitals and wholesalers. HK drivers for 2 «Petit Forestier» vehicles transporting in controlled bi-temperature, one in light vehicles and the other in LGVs, and carrying out daily respectively 20 - 25 and 10 delivery points.
- For another customer a bit further away from the HK operational bases, we have selected and manage sub-contracted resources, which, under HK operators' responsibility, provide daily rounds twice a day to its customers, mainly pharmacists. When necessary, and to save on delivery costs and respect time slots that are sometimes simultaneous, we can receive pharmaceutical products in a secure warehouse and ensure simultaneous delivery
- HK works from Monday to Saturday, delivers the final receivers twice a day to fixed hours, within general one delivery before opening. Another in the early afternoon, HK drivers trained in the acceptable practices of the pharmaceutical distribution and the unique features of delivery tours manage the access codes, keys to open the safe airlocks, the instructions for the return of bins …
HK COURSES is able to offer these distribution services of pharmaceutical products dedicated to the following agencies:
Red Sea Fleet
Tél. : +33 (0)3 89 36 9000
Fax : +33 (0)3 89 36 90 01
23 rue du Bruscos
Tél. : +33 (0)5 59 33 9000
Fax : +33 (0)5 59 33 31 50
Z.I. Rouges Homes
Tél. : +33 (0)3 87 23 9000
Fax : +33 (0)3 87 03 88 80
Tél. : +33 (0)1 64 80 9000